Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Disaffected"

I took the survey that Ms. Morales put up and i turn out to not be liberal or conservative, instead i got the title of disaffected. A disaffected is someone who is currently unhappy with his/her current economic situation and the overall state of the union. The group is deeply concerned with the environmental and immigration policies. They don't really keep up with the news or politics and only about 9% participated in the last election. The group is also often under constant financial pressure. The survey described my current situation accurately because I feel like my family is under financial pressure. I usually don't keep up with the politics and the current news. I also am unhappy with the overall state of the union. The Governor is cutting back on many things including park times and park hours. We are getting less money for education which means less books, less materials, and also less money to be able to hire teachers. I guess i can understand why he's doing it but there are always other options that can be open to making more money considering everyone says that the young are the future. Overall, the survey was great and it shows my personal standpoint at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Well Jose you have to be more aware of the "issues" of the U.S. It is sad when the country is wasting money on issues that are moderatly important instead on spending the money in education or public services. I believe that the reason Obama seems that he is not doing anything is because of Republicans. From my view I believe that Republicans don't seem to know what they want, but hey that's my view.

    ReplyDelete